- Additional Info
- Owner Info
The Canon EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM is a versatile standard zoom lens, with a zoom range covering wide-angle to mid-telephoto shots. With the optimally positioned GMo aspherical lenses for better peripheral brightness and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) coating to suppress flaring and ghosting, users are equipped to achieve sharp and crisp photographs. With its image stabilization improved from 2.5 stops to 4 stops (CIPA standard), users can still achieve sharp images when shooting handheld, even at low shutter speeds. The dust and drip-proof structure also enables shooting in harsh conditions, meeting the high demands of professionals and highly skilled amateurs. Learn more
- Angle of View (Diagonal): 84°~23°20’
- Angle of View (Horizontal): 74°00’~19°20’
- Angle of View (Vertical): 53°00’~13°00’
- Closest Focusing Distance (m, ft): 0.45/1.5
- Construction (Groups Elements): 12-17
- Diameter x Length (mm) (Approx.): 83.5 x 118
- Filter Size (mm): 77
- Max. Magnification (x): 0.24
- Min. Aperture: 22-36
- No. of Diaphragm Blades: 10
- Weight (g) (Approx.): 795
- Accessories (Lens Cap): E-77 II
- Accessories (Lens Hood): EW-83M
- Accessories (Lens Bag): LP1219
Deposit is RM 100 of rental price (refundable).
Any questions, please feel free to leave a message on the chat.
Rent now at RentSmart
Learn more about RentSmart Protect
Find out more about renting on How Does it Work
•Follow us on Instagram
•Follow us on Facebook
•Follow us on LinkedIn
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 15 cm|
Product LocationSubang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Want to ask something?
You must be logged in to post a comment.