- Additional Info
- Owner Info
The AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens from Nikon is a sharp, versatile, and durable telephoto zoom lens with a fast constant maximum aperture, useful in lowlight situations. A workhorse of a lens used by professionals and amateurs alike it is ideal for photojournalism, sports, and wildlife photography and is effective for almost all telephoto applications, including portraiture. An FX format lens, it can also be mounted and used on DX format DSLRs. Learn more
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Seven Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Weather Sealed; Rubber Mount Seal
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Deposit is RM 100 of rental price (refundable).
Any questions, please feel free to leave a message on the chat.
Rent now at RentSmart
Learn more about RentSmart Protect
Find out more about renting on How Does it Work
•Follow us on Instagram
•Follow us on Facebook
•Follow us on LinkedIn
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 15 cm|
Product LocationSubang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Want to ask something?
You must be logged in to post a comment.